Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gandalf Quotes From LOTR, A Sequel To the Movie : The Hobbit

Three hundred lives of men I have walked this earth and now I have no time.
-Gandalf

There is no way out of that ravine, Theoden is walking into a trap.
-Gandalf

It is a burden he should never have had to bear. We can ask no more of Frodo.
-Gandalf

There is one other who knew Bilbo had the Ring. I looked everywhere for the creature Gollum, but the enemy found him first. I don't know how long they tortured him, but through the endless screams and inane babble, they discerned two words
-Gandalf

No, Frodo. You cannot offer me this ring!
-Gandalf

In the common tongue it reads One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.
-Gandalf

His treachery runs deeper than you know. By foul craft, Saruman has crossed Orcs with goblin men. He's breeding an army in the caverns of Isengard. An army that can move in sunlight and cover great distance at speed. Saruman is coming for the Ring.
-Gandalf

Fool of a Took. Throw yourself in next time, and rid us of your stupidity.
-Gandalf

They have taken the bridge and the second hall. We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not get out... they are coming!
-Gandalf

Don't... tempt me Frodo! I dare not take it. Not even to keep it safe. Understand, Frodo. I would use this ring from a desire to do good... But through me, it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine.
-Gandalf

Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.
-Gandalf

The fate of the world will now be decided.
-Gandalf

Lead them on, Aragorn. The bridge is near. Do as I say! Swords are no more use here!
-Gandalf

You cannot pass! I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass!
-Gandalf

No comments:

Post a Comment